- Designed from the ground up specifically for the Subaru WRX/STi
- Vehicle undergoes extensive acoustic measuring (using proprietary six microphone array)
- Tuned exclusively for the acoustics of the WRX/STi
- Optimized for all vehicle factory radios and most aftermarket options
- Plug and Play Installation (D.I.Y.)
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact.
An ensemble vs “parts”
Engineered specifically to perform together.
By optimizing our sound solutions as “Systems” as opposed to “parts” we are able to take sound reproduction within this space to a level that hasn’t been done before – all the while performing real-time diagnosis via our Digital Signal Processor. This level of scrutiny and control results in a powerful experience without fear of blowing a speaker, taxing your vehicle battery, inducing distortion or any other type of variable that may interrupt your enjoyment.
WRX/STi Specific Subwoofer System.
Deep, non-localized low frequency reproduction.
We designed our 8-inch driver to deliver a smooth response in a 14 liter sealed enclosure. The combination of using a carbon fiber cone and a medium travel voice coil with the enclosure yields a system that requires no EQ compensation to deliver full in-car low frequency response without impeding your music’s clarity and detail.
- 8″ Quad Voice-Coil Woofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
- Installs using existing hardware locations
- 14 Liter Sealed Fiberglass Enclosure
- Premium Satin Black Finish
- Plug and Play Installation
- Tailored Minimalist design maintaining space and access to spare tire.
- O.E. Automotive connectors for precision and reliable connection
Clean, unadulterated, undistorted power
Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
- Why “OEM”?: Certified performance and operation for the life of your vehicle.
- Converts analog signals into digital signals by way of four analog- to-digital (A/D) converters.
- D/A converters and DSP will maintain signal integrity and precision adjustment not possible with an analog signal.
- Clean, clear and crisp sound achieved without requiring a massive power amplifier (via DSP).
Plug and Play
No splicing, no cutting, no guesswork.
We carefully took into consideration all the essentials necessary to create a system capable of reproducing a very high degree of detail, transparency and dynamics without compromising the integrity of the vehicle. Therefore we engineered the installation to be seamless, intuitive and fun. Everything was considered when designing Our Quick-Sync Wiring Harness.
Choose the system that is perfect for you. Can’t handle the pressure? Give us a call and we’ll personalize your experience: 855-636-6346
- Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms)
- Factory Speaker Optimization
- 8” Quad-Coil Custom Subwoofer System
- Quick-Sync “Plug & Play” Wiring Harness
We not only guarantee the quality and reliability of every OEM Audio Plus sound system, we are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the money.