- Designed from the ground up specifically for the ’14-present Forester
- Vehicle undergoes extensive acoustic measuring (using proprietary six microphone array)
- Tuned exclusively for the vehicle acoustics of the Forester
- Optimized for all vehicle factory radios and most aftermarket options
- Plug and Play Installation (D.I.Y.)
- No splicing, drilling of holes or customization of body panels for installation.
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact.
Forester Specific Subwoofer System.
Enjoy deep, non-localized bass response – without losing your trunk.
The OEM Audio Plus subwoofer system for the Subaru Forester delivers deep, non-localized bass reproduction that is impactful and accurate. Subwoofer system utilizes existing hardware locations for ease of install and secure fastening.
- 8″ Quad Voice-Coil Woofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
- 14 Liter Sealed Fiberglass Enclosure
- Tailored minimalist design
- Weighing in at 11.1lbs / 5.05kg
- Mounts utilizing existing hardware locations
- Plug and Play Installation
- O.E. Automotive connectors for precision and reliable connection
- Connectors are keyed so theres no chance to insert the wrong way
An ensemble vs “parts”
Engineered specifically to perform together.
By optimizing our sound solutions as “Systems” as opposed to “parts” we are able to take sound reproduction within this space to a level that hasn’t been done before – all the while performing real-time diagnosis via our Digital Signal Processor. This level of scrutiny and control results in a powerful experience without fear of blowing a speaker, taxing your vehicle battery, inducing distortion or any other type of variable that may interrupt your enjoyment.
Clean, unadulterated, undistorted power
Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
- Certified performance and operation for the life of your vehicle.
- Experience high resolution sound the moment you plug it in.
- Converts analog signals into digital signals by way of four analog- to-digital (A/D) converters.
- D/A converters and DSP maintain signal integrity and precision adjustment.
Plug and Play
No splicing, no cutting, no guesswork.
We carefully took into consideration all the essentials necessary to create a system capable of reproducing a very high degree of detail, transparency and dynamics without compromising the integrity of the vehicle. Therefore we engineered the installation to be seamless, intuitive and fun. Everything was considered when designing Our Quick-Sync Wiring Harness.
Choose the system that is perfect for you. Can’t handle the pressure? Give us a call and we’ll personalize your experience: 855-636-6346
Multi-Channel Power Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms)
Pre-Calibrated 32-Bit Digital Signal Processor
Front 1″ Soft Dome Tweeter
Factory Speaker Optimization
Forester-Specific Subwoofer System
Quick-Sync “Plug & Play” Wiring Harness
We not only guarantee the quality and reliability of every OEM Audio Plus sound system, we are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the money.