’15+ STI WRX Upgrade | For HK Owners
OEM Audio Plus is proud to bring offer our signature sound reproduction and seamless integration to the Harman Kardon equipped Subaru WRX/STI 2015-Present. More than “just a sub” the HK Enhancement delivers improved dynamics and clarity and deep, non-localized bass reproduction, all the while preserving ALL your vehicle functionality.
*Due to an increase in demand and global shortages our current production has a 45 day lead-time. Expediting all orders and delivering our intended results is our team’s top priority. Therefore order with confidence. We are here to serve you!
- Acoustic Correction Filters
- 8” Quad-Coil Subwoofer System (Carbon Fiber Cone Technology)
- Dedicated Subwoofer Amplifier (400 Watts RMS)
- Subwoofer Gain Control Knob
- Quick-Sync Wiring Harness
WRX/STi SUBWOOFER SYSTEM (Dual Option)
- 8″ Dual Voice-Coil Subwoofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
DEDICATED SUB AMPLIFIER
- 300 Watts RMS
- Class D (95% efficient)
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
ACOUSTIC CORRECTION FILTERS
- Correction of excessive sibilance and edginess from the dash speakers.
- Removal of muddy-ness attributable to front door woofers.
- Improved transparency between all the speakers resulting in a coherent sound reminiscent of high quality bookshelf monitors or studio near-field monitors.
- Improved imaging, stereo separation and seamless integration with the subwoofer.
QUICK-SYNC WIRING HARNESS
- Maintains all factory functionality
- Constructed of genuine OEM connectors
- Fuse Holder Assembly is element proof butt-connectors w/ built-in solder
- < 4lbs / 1.8kg
Clean Crisp Clear
Refining the sound is a process on its own. Objective adjustments take you only so far. The ultimate test is our ears and the final sound is only achieved through extensive listening sessions amongst company peers. What you’re hearing is OEM Audio Plus.
- 27-Liter sealed fiberglass cabinet
- Mounts using factory hardware locations
- Non-invasive design preserves cargo area space
64-Bit Digital Signal Processing
It sounds unbelievable. Really what I was impressed with was the placement of the front stage. The vocals and the strings can clearly be pulled out of the music