- FR-S specific design and tuning: a sensory experience both visually and audibly.
- D.I.Y. Plug and Play Installation
- No splicing, drilling of holes or customization of body panels for installation.
- Optimized for all vehicle factory radios and most aftermarket options
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact.
- Tuned exclusively for the vehicle acoustics of the 86/BRZ/FR-S
- Vehicle undergoes extensive acoustic measuring (using proprietary six microphone array)
FR-S Specific Subwoofer System.
Enjoy deep, non-localized bass response – without losing your trunk.
Weighing in at 20 pounds, the OEM Audio Plus subwoofer system for the Scion FR-S installs utilizing existing trunk liner fastener locations. Mounted to rear of the 14-liter enclosure is our 32-bit DSP Power Amplification – Meaning a simpler installation and our signature sound reproduction the moment you fire it up.
An ensemble vs “parts”
Engineered specifically to perform together.
By optimizing our sound solutions as “Systems” as opposed to “parts” we are able to take sound reproduction within this space to a level that hasn’t been done before – all the while performing real-time diagnosis via our Digital Signal Processor. This level of scrutiny and control results in a powerful experience without fear of blowing a speaker, taxing your vehicle battery, inducing distortion or any other type of variable that may interrupt your enjoyment.
Clean, unadulterated, undistorted power
Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
- Why “OEM”?: Certified performance and operation for the life of your vehicle.
- Converts analog signals into digital signals by way of four analog- to-digital (A/D) converters.
- D/A converters and DSP will maintain signal integrity and precision adjustment not possible with an analog signal.
- Clean, clear and crisp sound achieved without requiring a massive power amplifier (via DSP).
Plug and Play
No splicing, no cutting, no guesswork.
We carefully took into consideration all the essentials necessary to create a system capable of reproducing a very high degree of detail, transparency and dynamics without compromising the integrity of the vehicle. Therefore we engineered the installation to be seamless, intuitive and fun. Everything was considered when designing Our Quick-Sync Wiring Harness. Learn More ►
Engineered specifically for the Scion FR-S. All vehicle functionality (steering wheel controls, illumination, etc…) is completely maintained
Choose the system that is perfect for you. Can’t handle the pressure? Give us a call and we’ll personalize your experience: 855-636-6346
- Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms) Quick-Sync “Plug & Play” Wiring Harness
- Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms) Front 1″ Soft Dome Tweeter Front 4″ Mid-Range Speaker (CF) Front 6.5″ Woofers (CF) Rear 4″ Speaker (CF) Quick-Sync “Plug & Play” Wiring Harness
- Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms) Front 1″ Soft Dome Tweeter Factory Speaker Optimization 8” Quad Voice-Coil Custom Subwoofer System Quick-Sync “Plug & Play” Wiring Harness
- Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Amplifier (360 Watts RMS @ 2-ohms) Front 1″ Soft Dome Tweeter Front 4″ Mid-Range Speaker (CF) Front 6.5″ Woofers (CF) Rear Factory Speaker Optimization (Optional Upgrade) 8” Quad Voice-Coil Subwoofer System (CF) Quick-Sync “Plug & Play” Wiring Harness