- Designed specifically for the Toyota Tundra Crewmax equipped with JBL
- 1" Soft-Dome Tweeters offer an extended operating range in comparison to the JBL tweeter.
- Plug and Play Installation (D.I.Y.)
- No splicing, drilling of holes or customization of body panels for installation.
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact.
An Audio Transformation
Engineered specifically for your JBL-Equipped Tundra
Our solution is to simply add our powered subwoofer and 1-inch Soft Dome Tweeters to the JBL factory system. This is based on acoustical measurements we made on the JBL system. The results are improved dynamics and clarity without introducing distracting characteristics (such as excessive bass/colored midrange and highs) to the current system. In short, a familiar but very much improved sound quality.
Front 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
Dramatically enhance your music’s clarity and detail.
Designed for both accurate fitment and superior acoustic reproduction. Installs utilizing factory connector. Our Tweeter has a low resonant frequency of 1500hz which allows it a broad frequency range necessary to overcome the deficiencies of the automotive interior.
Tundra Crewmax Specific Subwoofer System.
Enjoy deep, non-localized low frequency reproduction.
The OEM Audio Plus subwoofer system for the Tundra Crewmax is engineered to install seamlessly (utilizing existing hardware locations) and deliver our signature accurate bass response the moment you plug it in without compromising your music's clarity or vehicle space.
- 8″ Quad Voice-Coil Woofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
- Installs behind drivers side rear seat
- 14 Liter Sealed Fiberglass Enclosure
- Tailored minimalist design
- Premium Satin Black Finish
Dedicated Power Amplifier
- 180 Watts RMS (Continuous)
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Certified performance and operation for the life of your vehicle
- Pre-calibrated for accurate low frequency reproduction
- Improved sound quality based on acoustical measurements
- Enhanced dynamics and clarity without introducing distracting characteristics (such as excessive bass/colored midrange and highs) to the current system
Plug and Play
No splicing, no cutting, no guesswork.
We carefully took into consideration all the essentials necessary to create a system capable of reproducing a very high degree of detail, transparency and dynamics without compromising the integrity of the vehicle. Therefore we engineered the installation to be seamless, intuitive and fun. Everything was considered when designing Our Quick-Sync Wiring Harness.
- Acoustic Correction Filters
- Front 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Rear 1" Soft Dome Tweeter
- Complete Tundra Subwoofer System (CF)
- Dedicated Subwoofer Amplifier
- Quick-Sync "Plug & Play" Wiring Harness