- Engineered and tuned specifically for the Toyota Tacoma with factory JBL audio package.
- Experience your music as the artist intended.
- High-resolution clarity, loudness, and impact
- Double the power than our other offerings
- Plug and-Play Installation (no modification or compromise)
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact
- Guaranteed results.
Signature Edition for the Tacoma w/ factory JBL
After years of evaluation and development, we have prepared a completely different Sound Solution than we have ever offered before. No aspect of the core of this System is "off-the-shelf". Our engineers have taken all variables of the factory JBL infrastructure into full consideration, and are authentically stoked with the results!
We are proud to offer a Solution that integrates seamlessly with the factory JBL CAN-Bus network, provides next-level clarity, dynamics, and loudness, and features a Subwoofer System that does not compromise usable space, yet delivers immersive bass response without introducing distracting rattles.
Next-level sound reproduction. No trade-offs.
The Signature Edition brings a whole new class of sonic performance to the Tacoma. Thanks to our advanced amplification, the built-in 64-bit Digital Signal Processing power, and zero-compromise operation accomplished by the Integration Interface Module — the Signature Edition delivers double the power of the factory system and 20%+ more performance than the Reference Series Solutions. So whether you’re listening to a podcast or your favorite album, you will experience your content with unrivaled sound reproduction and plenty of headroom.
Multi-Channel Power Amplifier
- Superior dynamics, volume and impact
- Individual amplification to each speaker channel
- 400 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
64-Bit DSP + Signature Tuning
- Calibrated by our acoustic engineers to deliver immediate high-resolution audio the moment you plug your system in.
- Enormous processing power and ultimate sound optimization
- 295 MHz DSP Chip | Class HD Topology
- Full Digital: Optical Toslink SPDIF Connectivity (12 - 96 kHz)
Dedicated Subwoofer Amplifier
- Provides additional headroom, more effortless performance and added control by way of our Subwoofer gain control knob.
- 300 Watts RMS | Class D (95% efficient)
- Integrated all together in one assembly for ease of installation.
Integration Interface Module
- Enables installation of the Signature Edition Amplifier Package while retaining the factory steering wheel control functions and maintaining the functionality of the factory JBL system
- Set it and forget it: Installs seamlessly behind the head unit
No splicing, no cutting, no guesswork.
All the essentials necessary have been taken into account to create a system that installs seamlessly without compromising the integrity of the vehicle. We engineered the installation to be seamless, intuitive and fun. Our Quick-Sync Wiring Harness is designed ensuring the perfect connectivity, lengths, and ease of installation.
Tacoma-Specific Subwoofer System.
The Signature Edition Subwoofer System delivers deep, accurate, and impactful bass as intended by the recording artist. You can expect full, and immersive low-frequency extension carrying all the emotional weight of your music, but without localization or compromising clarity. Likewise the Dual Subwoofer Option accomplishes more moving mass, thus a very dynamic sound reproduction with plenty of range and an overall more bass response.
We have taken into account all aspects of the factory audio system and designed the cabinet with provisions for the factory amplifier, all factory panel clips and original factory sub mounting hardware. This attention to detail ensures that no distracting rattles are introduced, all the while delivering superior bass response.
- 8″ Quad-Coil Subwoofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
- True drop-in replacement of factory subwoofer
- 14-Liter sealed fiberglass cabinet
- Mounts using factory hardware locations
Reference Series Speaker Upgrades
For the listener demanding superior dynamics, blending and low frequency response we offer our drop-in speaker upgrades. Our speakers were honed out of a rigid performance criteria akin to how high-end audio loudspeakers are designed. We have the advantage of not only engineering our components for each other, but also with each vehicle we serve in mind. This results in seamless, full-range, detailed sound reproduction of instruments and voices without localizing the speakers - a trait commonly associated with fine high-end home audio speakers. Prepare yourself for bigger-than-life sound stage.
FRONT 1" SOFT DOME TWEETER
- Dramatically enhances music’s clarity and detail
- Designed specific to Tacoma for both accurate fitment and superior acoustic reproduction.
- Installs utilizing factory connector
- Built-in 6db/Oct. High Pass Filter
- Neodymium Magnet Structure
FRONT 6 x 9" WOOFER
- Provides ever-present bass without impeding vocals
- Designed to compliment our 1” Soft Dome Tweeter
- Drop-In speaker replacement (same mounting + connector)
- Carbon Fiber cone material for optimal performance
PREORDER OPEN: TIER 1 Pricing Applied (Up to 20%)
50 Units Allocated | Valid through 12/31/2020 @11:59PM
Signature Edition | Tacoma w/ JBL
PREORDER* | SPECIAL PRICING APPLIED
The Signature Edition is designed and tuned specifically for the Toyota Tacoma with factory JBL. This solution is guaranteed to deliver unmatched sound reproduction, seamless integration, and uncompromising reliability. You can expect unparalleled clarity, loudness, and deep bass response without impeding vocals, the moment you plug your Signature Edition solution in.
Pricing: TIER 2 pricing activated. This TIER Pricing will be available till the end of January (01/31/2021 @11:59PM) while supplies last (50 units allocated).
Timing: The first batch of orders from 12/23-12/31 will be prioritized: Some shipping as early as Mid-January. Mass Production scheduled for completion March 2021. We are committed to expediting the production based on demand. Getting Systems shipped, delivering our intended results, and providing feedback within the community is a priority.
Questions? Contact our team by phone: 855-636-6346 or send a message
We not only guarantee the quality and reliability of every OEM Audio Plus sound system, we are confident you will not find a better sound experience for the money.