- Designed from the ground up specifically for the Toyota Tundra Crewmax
- Vehicle undergoes extensive acoustic measuring (using proprietary six microphone array)
- Tuned exclusively for the vehicle acoustics of the Tundra
- Optimized for all vehicle factory radios and most aftermarket options
- Plug and Play Installation (D.I.Y.)
- No splicing, drilling of holes or customization of body panels for installation.
- Vehicle factory warranty remains completely intact.
An ensemble vs "parts"
Engineered specifically to perform together.
By optimizing our sound solutions as "Systems" as opposed to "parts" we are able to take sound reproduction within this space to a level that hasn't been done before - all the while performing real-time diagnosis via our Digital Signal Processor. This level of scrutiny and control results in a powerful experience without fear of blowing a speaker, taxing your vehicle battery, inducing distortion or any other type of variable that may interrupt your enjoyment.
FRONT 1" SOFT DOME TWEETER
- Dramatically enhances music’s clarity and detail
- Designed specific to Tundra for both accurate fitment and superior acoustic reproduction.
- Installs utilizing factory connector
- Built-in 6db/Oct. High Pass Filter
- Neodymium Magnet Structure
FRONT 6 x 9" WOOFER**
- Provides ever-present bass without impeding vocals
- Designed to compliment our 1” Soft Dome Tweeter
- Drop-In speaker replacement (same mounting + connector)
- Carbon Fiber cone material for optimal performance
** This speaker option includes spacers to clear the window assembly
Tundra Crewmax Specific Subwoofer System.
Enjoy deep, non-localized low frequency reproduction.
The OEM Audio Plus subwoofer system for the Tundra Crewmax is engineered to install seamlessly (utilizing existing hardware locations) and deliver our signature accurate bass response the moment you plug it in without compromising your music's clarity or vehicle space.
- 8″ Quad Voice-Coil Woofer
- Genuine Carbon Fiber Cone Woofer
- 100W RMS (200 Peak)
- Sensitivity 88.9dB (1 W,1M)
- Frequency Response: 20 -1000 Hz
- Installs behind drivers side rear seat
- 14 Liter Sealed Fiberglass Enclosure
- Tailored minimalist design
- Premium Satin Black Finish
Clean, unadulterated, undistorted power
Multi-Channel 32-Bit DSP Power Amplifier
- 360 Watts RMS (Continuous / @ 2-ohms)
- Cirrus-Logic 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing
- Real-time system diagnosis for trouble-free operation
- Meets all OEM standards including AEC-Q100
- Why "OEM"?: Certified performance and operation for the life of your vehicle.
- Converts analog signals into digital signals by way of four analog- to-digital (A/D) converters.
- D/A converters and DSP will maintain signal integrity and precision adjustment not possible with an analog signal.
- Clean, clear and crisp sound achieved without requiring a massive power amplifier (via DSP).
Plug and Play
No splicing, no cutting, no guesswork.
We carefully took into consideration all the essentials necessary to create a system capable of reproducing a very high degree of detail, transparency and dynamics without compromising the integrity of the vehicle. Therefore we engineered the installation to be seamless, intuitive and fun. Everything was considered when designing Our Quick-Sync Wiring Harness. Learn More ►
Speaker UpgradePremium Sound + Ease of Install
System 500Specs listed on Build Page
Questions or Requests?
Got the system installed in my Tundra. You guys are wizards and I cannot stay out of my truck. The Best Buy location was top 5 in the country and he said they could not touch it at twice the price. The staging is perfection with no speaker directivity. You feel there. Those songs you love with presence and a little echo are amazing. I have been able to decipher words in songs that were unknown to me for 30 years. Great job.