Deadening: Speaker Kit
The HushMat speaker kit creates an anti-vibration gasket between the speaker and the metal door. When the speaker cone moves the vibration of the speaker does not transfer to the metal door and create any potential distorting vibration or artifacts. Includes enough material for minor application to the outer skin of the door to add additional rigidity to the door for a more immersive listening experience.
Not required for our signature sound reproduction. Sound deadening can offer a more immersive listening, separation from road noise, and temperature-related benefits for the vehicle.
HUSHMAT SPEAKER KIT
- Two (2) sheets included per Door/Hatch location 10″x10″ ea 1.4 sq ft
- Treats low frequency, resonant noise from 0 to 1,000 Hz
- Withstands temperatures from -30 degrees up to +550 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires no tools or surface cleaning / preparation for install
- Trims with standard razor knife or household scissors
- Self Adhesive peel and stick – adhesion guaranteed
INSTALLATION DIFFICULTY GRADE 1-5: 3 – INTERMEDIATE
- 27-Liter sealed fiberglass cabinet
- Mounts using factory hardware locations
- Non-invasive design preserves cargo area space
64-Bit Digital Signal Processing
It sounds unbelievable. Really what I was impressed with was the placement of the front stage. The vocals and the strings can clearly be pulled out of the music